Some common mistakes brides make when planning their wedding music:
Mistake # 1.
Thinking live music is more expensive than it really is.
The Shrewsbury String Quartet is very affordable.
* We will begin playing music about a half hour before the ceremony *
* Music for the mothers and grandmothers to be seated *
* Music for the bride and bridesmaids to walk down the aisle *
* Music during the ceremony for a unity candle lighting, etc *
* Music for the bride and groom to recess *
* Postlude music as your guests are leaving *
* This wedding in the South Jersey/ Philadelphia area would cost $775.00 for a quartet, $650.00 for a trio or $525.00 for a duo *
* If you book us for a ceremony and cocktail hour, the combined fee would be $1275.00 for a quartet, $1025.00 for a trio or $775.00 for a duo. *
Mistake # 2.
Waiting until the last minute to decide on your ceremony music.
* We can help you personalize your music *
* If you change your mind on a selection, it is not a problem if your new song is in our repertoire. *
* Please give us as much time as possible to find the sheet music for a song not in our repertoire *
* Even if you are not using us, we would be happy to help you choose your ceremony music. *
Mistake # 3.
Listening to the recommendations of brides on the Knot.
That is actually a very good place to get recommendations.
The brides there are very knowledgeable.
Mistake # 4.
Thinking it is ok to walk down the aisle to a CD player.
* Nothing adds more class and elegance to a wedding than the addition of a String Quartet *
Mistake # 5.
Waiting to see if there is any money left in the budget for live music.
* We are very affordable. Check out our Pricing Page *
Call us and you will understand why so many brides have chosen us.
The bride came down the aisle and when she reached the altar,
the groom was standing there with his golf bag and clubs at his side.
She said:” What are your golf clubs doing here”?
He looked her right in the eye …. and said, “This isn’t going to take all day, is it?”